Which properties are really important for you with a vacuum lifter?
- Are you also familiar with this?
Do you want to use the device, but the battery is flat?
- The structural depth should be small to enable you to guide it between scaffolding and structural components.
- You also want to be able to adjust the inclination to enable the roof glazing to be completed faster and more easily.
- Perhaps you also want the option of inserting the element into a slot at an angle and from below? For this, you need to be able to adjust the inclination angle.
- Do you need a device with which to move square-shaped or right angled panes, or perhaps very narrow strips?
- Do you want to use the device to move larger panes or longer strips safely and from a distance? The movements should be controllable.
- Are you looking for a genuine workhorse for the next few years that will provide you with dependable service at all times?
- Is a maximum load weight of 1000kg sufficient?
Here, you will find whatever you may be looking for! Our vacuum lifter Kombi 7211-DS3-2012 offers you precisely that.
Now take a look at the data sheet or request a quotation right away.
The video provides an introduction to the Kombi 7211-DS3-2012 vacuum lifting device, and demonstrates how easy it is for one person to move up to 1000kg.
Would you like to see the Kombi 7211-DS3-2012 vacuum lifting device with the rotary transmission leadthrough option?