- Which properties are really important for you with a vacuum lifter?
- Are you also familiar with this?
- You wish to use the device, and the battery is flat?
- The structural depth should be small to enable you to guide it between scaffolding and structural component.
- You also want to be able to adjust the inclination to enable the roof glazing to be completed faster and more easily.
- Perhaps you also want the option of inserting the element into a slot at an angle and from below? For this, you need to be able to adjust the inclination angle.
- You wish to have a short suspension bar or, in extreme cases, an even shorter one.
- The dimensions should be compact, but you also wish to move larger panes of glass.
- Do you wish to be able to move larger panels on the device from a distance? The movements should be controllable.
- Are you looking for a genuine workhorse for the next few years that will provide you with dependable service at all times?
Here, you will find whatever you may be looking for! Our vacuum lifter Kombi 7411-DS7Z offers you precisely that.
Now take a look at the data sheet or request a quotation right away.
You can find further information about this vacuum lifting device in our download section.
Click here for more information and the download section will open!
Prior to delivery, you wish to view a short video about operation and the acceptance test?
Here is how vacuum lifter Kombi 7411-DS7Z is used by LORETTI SA in Switzerland.
Here are a few more photos of applications from Robert Odermatt & Partner GmbH in Switzerland.
Or a few photos of our equipment in operation from Nordmarkens Fasader AB in Sweden.